Alzheimer’s Linked to Pineal Gland Calcification from Fluoride

Please do your research, fluoride is a poison. If you take time read the warning label right on the toothpaste, it clearly states: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN, IF ACCIDENTALLY SWALLOWED, SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION IMMEDIATELY OR CONTACT A POISON CONTROL CENTER! This warning is on EVERY single tube of commercial toothpaste that contains FLUORIDE!
Use a good commercial water distiller to make pure water. Buy organic toothpaste which excludes chemicals & fluoride. Mix tsp of organic baking soda with cup of water will raise u’r pH, lower acidity toxicity. Good luck!