The concept of sovereignty can not be destroyed as long as there is one American living!
- A Sovereign!
I am an American sovereign.
• I know who I am.
• I know what I am.
Being a sovereign:
• My sovereignty was bestowed upon me by my creator. It is part of the unalienable rights I possess just because I am alive.
• My primary obligation is to my creator.
• I alone as a sovereign, chose what I accept and what I reject. This is part of one of my claimed rights described as free choice.
• Each sovereign has their own choice with respect to faith. There is no obligation to share the details of this choice.
• I am responsible for everything I do.
• I am responsible for my own protection.
• I am responsible for my family.
View original post 169 more words