Why should we be surprised? All the evidence that GMOs are harmful and lead to leaky gut, autoimmune disease and allergies were suppressed by greedy corps like Monsanto to maximize profits at the expense of the consumer. Calgene created this FLAVR SAVR fish gene transgenic frankenfood tomato which was subsequently withdrawn from the market in the early 90s due to poor sales. Monsanto bought the patent rights and pushed for FDA approval despite objections from numerous food scientists, including Dr Edwin Mathews from the Department of Health and Human Service.
Madrid| Doctors of the Carlos III hospital confirmed this morning in a press conference, the first case of human death caused by the ingestion of genetically modified food. Juan Pedro Ramos died from anaphylaxis after eating some recently developed tomatoes containing fish genes, which provoked a violent and lethal allergic reaction.
This surprising announcement comes after the autopsy of the 31-year old Spanish man who died at the Madrid hospital in the beginning of January. The young man’s health rapidly deteriorated after he suffered an unexplained allergic reaction, and all the drugs used to refrain the anaphylaxis were entirely inefficient. The team of experts claims to have been able to determine that the genetically modified tomatoes that the victim ingested at lunch were the cause of the allergic reaction that caused his death.
Mr. Ramos was working as a clerk in a Madrid warehouse on January 7, when he started feeling ill…
View original post 483 more words