May 2, 2017
The battle of AMI Smart Meters is heating up across the land. Too many utility customers are getting sick after those meters unknowingly are/were retrofitted on to their home utility meters. After researching the timeline on what happened either to them or their children’s health, customers realize it all started after AMI Smart Meters were retrofitted on to their electric, natural gas or water utility meters. The problem is the non-thermal radiation waves AMI Smart Meters emit, which causes electrosmog and an adverse health problem known as electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS).
However, I want to share with readers information which may help in dealing with, and/or removing, those harmful meters from your utility service. Here is the American Policy Center’s 2013 report SPECIAL REPORT Sustainable Development and the Control Of Energy: The growing battle over Smart Meters (a 36-page report) .
Below the icon…
View original post 701 more words